Tuesday 15 November 2011

about my self. . .

assalamualaikum.....salam perkenalan....
this is my second account ....the reason i made this account is to share to you all about activities that i do....
by the way, i want to introduce my self first, as you look at the above is my picture at Muzium Kota Kinabalu Sabah.


my name : Norhanizah Wati Binti Nuroddin
nick name : you all can call me Niza, Qisya, Zahra or Nadira.
im from Sandakan Sabah,  my birthday 24 June 1992^
i have 7 siblings, but im only a girl from them. so thats mean, i have 2 big brother and 4 lil brother. . 

now, im continue study at Cosmopoint, under Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan Universiti (KLMU) and i take course Diploma In Tourism Management.
ok, only thats you all can know about me. . . ^_^

* ikuti cerita kehidupan sya di entry yg laen... salam perkenalan .....^^


No comments:

Post a Comment